POWER SECTOR TARIFF ORDERS INDIA
Andhra Pradesh Tariff Orders
Telangana Tariff Orders
- Commission passed order in I.A.No.9 of 2020 in O.P.Nos.9 & 10 of 2019 in the matter of Continuation of existing Wheeling Tariffs (Wheeling Charges and Wheeling Losses) for FY 2020-21 till the issuance of Wheeling Tariff Order for 4th Multi-Year Tariff (MYT) Control Period (FY 2019-20 to FY 2023-24).
- Commission passed order on Aggregate Revenue Requirement and Transmission Tariff for 4th control period (FY 2019-20 to FY 2023-24).
- Filing for Proposed Annual Fee and Operating Charges for SLDC Business for the 4th Control Period (FY2019-20 to FY2023-24).
- Commission passed order in the matter of determination of Cross Subsidy Surcharge for FY 2016-17 in terms of the directions of the Hon’ble High Court in W.A. Nos. 3 & 4 of 2019 duly remanding the same for determination afresh by passing a reasoned order.
Tamilanadu Tariff Orders
- Comprehensive Tariff Order for Biomass based Power Plants
- Comprehensive Tariff Order for Bagasse based Co-generation plants
- Order on generic tariff for Solar power and related issues
- Order on Pooled Cost of Power Purchase payable by TANGEDCO for the year 2020-21 under TNERC (Renewable Energy Purchase Obligation) Regulations, 2010.
- Order on procurement of Wind Power and related issues
- Provision of Tariff subsidy for FY2020-21 by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Extension of Order No.4 of 2018 dt.28.03.2018 on Comprehensive tariff order for Bagasse based Co-generation plants and related issues.
- Extension of Order No.3 of 2018 dt. 28.3.2018 on Comprehensive tariff order for Biomass based power plants and related issues.
- Extension of Order No.5 of 2019 dt.29.03.2019 on generic tariff for Solar power and related issues
- Interest on Security Deposit for the Financial Year 2019-20 in respect of HT and LT consumers
For more such Updates related to Renewable energy & Sustainability please visit our website renewableenergyupdates.in .